- You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain services available to you.
- When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
- The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register for an account) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, and research and development.
- Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
a) to service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third party supplier to host the Website);
b) in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or
c ) where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
- Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside New Zealand. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than New Zealand.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Our full Terms and conditions are available to download in .pdf form here. These outline protections put in place to protect both our own interests and our Clients. If there are any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us!